Two times I have mailed Death Certificate, Obituary, and Letter of Testamentary to this non functioning, over staffed, high paid, hateful government creation. After several calls they finally admitted they received the information we had mailed.

We were to get back 3 mounts insurance premiums, and only received 1 mount premium. Called the insurance company about what was happening, and was informed that Market Place had electronically sent an incorrect date. We have called Market Place trying to get them to correct there mistake. We have been told by several of the staff they do not have the Death Certificate, Obituary, and Letter of Testamentary, then some of the staff tells us yes they have the Death Certificate, Obituary, and Letter of Testamentary.

A staff member from our insurance Co. called Market Place and had a Three way conversation with Insurance Co., Market Place and I. we went up three levels of so called SUPERVISION. All insurance lady requested from Market Place was to have the incorrect date changed to the proper date.

The last supervisor actually started smarting off to the insurance lady. This is what us tax payers are receiving from our tax money. This Market Place is tied in with the IRS so if we stop paying our taxes maybe the IRS can talk with Market place. I am sending letters to all the US Senators I can find stating the above facts.

If you do the same with your problems it will help. Trump Want’s to cut the Government agency’s and lower taxes. I could have completed this transaction in 25 minutes if I was only dealing with the insurance Co. and did not have Market place involve.

we have put in well over 9 hours and millage on vehicles, Register letter cost and have yet to complete this transaction. Started Dec. 1st 2017 now it is April 30th 2017 weighting, and calling with no results.

The insurance co. has proof of the correct date.

Review about: Healthcare Gov Customer Care.

Comments

rollo2016
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1322804

When you expect others to pick up part or all of your insurance premiums, you surrender to the actions/inactions of this government agency. Best thing is to just go out and buy insurance on your own and not expect me or anyone else to subsidize you.