The market place put me in a plan With$500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket with Blue Cross and Blue shield.Then when I received the letter it was a deduct able of $2000.00 and $6800 out of pocket.

I called the market place and told that was not what you quote me when I called and asked them to cancel it. They cancelled this plan but then they suggested another plan and was enrolled. I told them that if it is different from what you are telling me i will cancel. They told me the plan for February was cancelled but they still charged me for the month.

This is very misleading and rip off.This insurance is supposed to help people but it is very misleading and confusing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of health insurance sucks and any of it. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of bcbs of illinois ppo plan. Healthcare Gov needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bcbs of illinois ppo plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Healthcare Gov.

Had an Experience with Healthcare Gov?

Comments

I totally hear you!I spent 3 hours on the phone today, looking for affordable insurance!

Nothing! Absolutely nothing we could afford! This marketplace is a joke! They are totally out of touch with what a middle class family can afford!

Never been so pissed witth my government before!

Are there any rally's because I'm going to fight this system!It's so sick!