Chicago, Illinois

The market place put me in a plan With$500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket with Blue Cross and Blue shield.Then when I received the letter it was a deduct able of $2000.00 and $6800 out of pocket.

I called the market place and told that was not what you quote me when I called and asked them to cancel it. They cancelled this plan but then they suggested another plan and was enrolled. I told them that if it is different from what you are telling me i will cancel. They told me the plan for February was cancelled but they still charged me for the month.

This is very misleading and rip off.This insurance is supposed to help people but it is very misleading and confusing.

Review about: Bcbs Of Illinois Ppo Plan.

I didn't like: Health insurance sucks, Any of it, Verbally told off.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Healthcare Gov?

Comments

I totally hear you!I spent 3 hours on the phone today, looking for affordable insurance!

Nothing! Absolutely nothing we could afford! This marketplace is a joke! They are totally out of touch with what a middle class family can afford!

Never been so pissed witth my government before!

Are there any rally's because I'm going to fight this system!It's so sick!