Healthcare Gov - Bad experience with the market place
The market place put me in a plan With$500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket with Blue Cross and Blue shield.Then when I received the letter it was a deduct able of $2000.00 and $6800 out of pocket.
I called the market place and told that was not what you quote me when I called and asked them to cancel it. They cancelled this plan but then they suggested another plan and was enrolled. I told them that if it is different from what you are telling me i will cancel. They told me the plan for February was cancelled but they still charged me for the month.
This is very misleading and rip off.This insurance is supposed to help people but it is very misleading and confusing.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Health insurance sucks
- Any of it
- Verbally told off
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Bcbs Of Illinois Ppo Plan
- Review category
- Government and Politics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My mom was in a car accident around 7:40 pm on 8/25/15. My sister got there and was still on the cell phone. I could hear the guys cursing at..."
- "In Amsterdam North march 2007 to 2012 several streets area's Nieuwendam-Noord, Volewijck-Tuindorp Buiksloterham, Buiksloterham, Meeuwenlaan, Motorwal, Motorkade & Ketelmakerij by several buildings corperations. A huge amount of money have veen..."
- "In South America in the early 80's some horrible murders have been made and committed during a military power gain, already many victims have been made and more grotesque ones..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Purchased a tub several months ago after requesting more information from their website. Sales rep came out and helped us figure out where to place the tub and which one..."
- "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..."
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."