Chicago, Illinois

The market place put me in a plan With$500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket with Blue Cross and Blue shield.Then when I received the letter it was a deduct able of $2000.00 and $6800 out of pocket.

I called the market place and told that was not what you quote me when I called and asked them to cancel it. They cancelled this plan but then they suggested another plan and was enrolled. I told them that if it is different from what you are telling me i will cancel. They told me the plan for February was cancelled but they still charged me for the month.

This is very misleading and rip off.This insurance is supposed to help people but it is very misleading and confusing.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Health insurance sucks, Any of it, Verbally told off.

Had an Experience with Healthcare Gov?

Comments

I totally hear you!I spent 3 hours on the phone today, looking for affordable insurance!

Nothing! Absolutely nothing we could afford! This marketplace is a joke! They are totally out of touch with what a middle class family can afford!

Never been so pissed witth my government before!

Are there any rally's because I'm going to fight this system!It's so sick!

Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - VA doctor refused to finish private disability paperwork (forms) so that I could receive paid benefits after refusing to sign a release to return to work form and putting me on FMLA as cannot work. Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "I was having alcohol withdrawals, shakes, delusions and went to the VA emergency in Portland OR. they kept me on day 9/11/2016 and sent me home. I was still suffering..." Read more Healthcare Gov - Worst expierience in the world!!! Healthcare Gov "First of all, I have been insured through the Marketplace roughly five months ago and it was terrible and veeery time-consuming to get signed up initially. Today I had to..." Read more Healthcare Gov Health Insurance Review Healthcare Gov "I went thru the enrollment process, wanting to be insured for 2016. Unfortunately, because of my financial situation, I was unable to make my first or any other premium payment..." Read more Social Security Administration - Rude, incompetent represenative, Laurel, Mississippi Social Security Office Social Security Administration "I am a disabled individual, but I also work part time, about 26 hours per week. I submit my pay checks every month (as required), so that my monthly benefits..." Read more Lazboy - Poor quality Lazboy "We purchased to recliners which cost us close to $4000. One of the chair arms has raw material showing, one leg is crooked and after only 2 weeks of very..." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more