Healthcare Gov - Bad experience with the market place

331 of 692 Healthcare Gov reviews

The market place put me in a plan With$500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket with Blue Cross and Blue shield.Then when I received the letter it was a deduct able of $2000.00 and $6800 out of pocket.

I called the market place and told that was not what you quote me when I called and asked them to cancel it. They cancelled this plan but then they suggested another plan and was enrolled. I told them that if it is different from what you are telling me i will cancel. They told me the plan for February was cancelled but they still charged me for the month.

This is very misleading and rip off.This insurance is supposed to help people but it is very misleading and confusing.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bcbs Of Illinois Ppo Plan
Review category
Government and Politics
review #797846

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Healthcare Gov? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
331 of 692 Healthcare Gov reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 27 #1118703

I totally hear you! I spent 3 hours on the phone today, looking for affordable insurance! Nothing! Absolutely nothing we could afford! This marketplace is a joke! They are totally out of touch with what a middle class family can afford! Never been so pissed witth my government before! Are there any rally's because I'm going to fight this system! It's so sick!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Healthcare Gov. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Healthcare Gov.
Filing a new complaint about
×