I found the application process quite simple the first time I applied.However, when we moved to a new state re-applying for healthcare for that state was very confusing.

I answered "yes" that I was losing coverage however, that should have been answered "no" I ended up having to call and was on the phone for an hour while so they could redo my application.

Later, when I wanted to check my reported income and mailing address I was told I had to go back into my application. That was a huge mistake. Now I'm being asked for proof of my move to the new state even though I had already sent it.

The site is also wanting me to "choose a plan" even though I already have that done and have paid the premium. Right now I don't know if I'm even enrolled!

There needs to be a way to "view" and "edit" an existing application.All you can do now is to start a new application.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with when i turn 65wont have to deal with these idiots anymore. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no option to review or edit application" of healthcare gov website. Healthcare Gov needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned healthcare gov website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Healthcare Gov.

Had an Experience with Healthcare Gov?

Comments

Overland Park, Kansas, United States #1231425

I'm telling you; there's nothing but complete morons and idiots working for the healthcare marketplace. When you vote on November 8th, remember what the American people are being put thru because of Obamacare.