This is the worst possible organization in the government.Called to tell them what date to do a life change for my husband who is starting on medicare on April 1 I repeated myself at least 6 times to someone who repeated it back to me - all of a sudden when we were almost done with the call (that took about 1 hr.

because of her slow computer - she tells me oh it's March 2 and i said NO - are you kidding me - i told you March 31 and she says oh well you need to go to the the next tier to fix it . so she sends me to the next tier and they tell me it will take up to 30 days to fix it.

We already paid our $1564 premium for me and my husband and now he has no insurance for up to a month.THIS HAS GOT TO BE ILLEGAL.

Review about: Healthcare Gov Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Healthcare Gov?

Comments

Healthcare Gov - Customer Care Review Healthcare Gov "Been calling healthcare.gov for the past 3 or so weeks and was put on hold for over an hour each time. Tried to cancel my policy because my job is..." Read more Healthcare Gov - Bad experience with the market place Healthcare Gov "The market place put me in a plan With$500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket with Blue Cross and Blue shield. Then when I received the letter it was a..." Read more The American Legion - Worst manager I've ever encountered! The American Legion "The American Legion in Newton Iowa is being ran into the ground due to the current "manager." I have always enjoyed going there with my family and a small group..." Read more BUSTED! Mesa County Public Trustee, Mike Moran, Makes $120,000 Blunder Mesa County "Grand Junction, Colorado - Mesa County Public Trustee, Michael D. Moran, has egregiously violated the trust of the citizens of Mesa County, Colorado as well as United States taxpayers by..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Rooms to Go Customer Service for Delivery Rooms To Go "Two years ago I bought a leather bonded sleeper sofa from Rooms to Go. Since then the leather gradually began to strip off the sofa. In early July I went..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more