EVERYONE has to update their application for 2016, even if they want to keep their current plan.That is though not possible due to some technical issue that prevents the system from loading the next page.
The ominous "please wait" message appears and stops you from continuing, whatever clever methods you may try to employ to go through your application for the REQUIRED UPDATE in order to be covered for 2016.The deadline 12/15/2015 is looming and with millions of current and future consumers trying to work on their applications, it is NOT LIKELY that the software will be fixed in time to enable people to get covered
I guess Obamacare DOESN'T CARE?!
More Review Details
|Scholarship, Grants and Programs|
What I liked
- At least you can log-in this year
What I disliked
- Website is unusable
- No phone listed to call to fix technical issue
- Customer rep mimi habib said no one can help
- No contact info for technical help
- People cannot get covered for 2016
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Healthcare Gov Application
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- " ..."
- "I am actually one who would like to pay: not trying to negotiate lower or get out of my tax liability. I just need a little compassion. Ive called for..."
- "In South America in the early 80's some horrible murders have been made and committed during a military power gain, already many victims have been made and more grotesque ones..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."