EVERYONE has to update their application for 2016, even if they want to keep their current plan.That is though not possible due to some technical issue that prevents the system from loading the next page.
The ominous "please wait" message appears and stops you from continuing, whatever clever methods you may try to employ to go through your application for the REQUIRED UPDATE in order to be covered for 2016.The deadline 12/15/2015 is looming and with millions of current and future consumers trying to work on their applications, it is NOT LIKELY that the software will be fixed in time to enable people to get covered
I guess Obamacare DOESN'T CARE?!
More Review Details
|Scholarship, Grants and Programs|
What I liked
- At least you can log-in this year
What I disliked
- Website is unusable
- No phone listed to call to fix technical issue
- Customer rep mimi habib said no one can help
- No contact info for technical help
- People cannot get covered for 2016
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Healthcare Gov Application
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "Looking at the Western Society, young generation in the USA people have been shaped to a certain way of thinking. Politics, Believes, Religion, Media Industry. The government provides a certain..."
- "Salvation Army = SLAVE NATION ARMY! I’m going to try to open your eyes – the public’s eyes - and minds - to the biggest charity scam operation based in southeastern..."
- "LEGAL NOTICE Copyright Notice: All rights reserved re common-law copyright of trade-name/trade-mark, MARK SHANNON MANUELÂ©-as well as any and all derivatives and variations in the spelling of said trade-name/trade-mark -..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."