EVERYONE has to update their application for 2016, even if they want to keep their current plan.That is though not possible due to some technical issue that prevents the system from loading the next page.
The ominous "please wait" message appears and stops you from continuing, whatever clever methods you may try to employ to go through your application for the REQUIRED UPDATE in order to be covered for 2016.The deadline 12/15/2015 is looming and with millions of current and future consumers trying to work on their applications, it is NOT LIKELY that the software will be fixed in time to enable people to get covered
I guess Obamacare DOESN'T CARE?!
More Review Details
|Scholarship, Grants and Programs|
What I liked
- At least you can log-in this year
What I disliked
- Website is unusable
- No phone listed to call to fix technical issue
- Customer rep mimi habib said no one can help
- No contact info for technical help
- People cannot get covered for 2016
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Healthcare Gov Application
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "—40— O’Shaughnessy’s • Winter/Spring 2013 It’s been tough at times, juggling medicine and motherhood. I never wanted children until I hit 30. Then I wanted four of them. I had four kids in seven..."
- "Looking at the Western Society, young generation in the USA people have been shaped to a certain way of thinking. Politics, Believes, Religion, Media Industry. The government provides a certain..."
- " ..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."