Scholarship, Grants and Programs

The PDF file regarding exemptions through Healthcare.gov is blocked from being viewed through Android devices. I contacted the phone number at the marketplace and was told that the only way to get the form was from the website.

I did that. It downloaded just fine... Yet when you go to the IRS and download a PDF form it isnt blocked on Android devices. So Healthcare.gov is purposely preventing me from opening a PDF to print out a form I have to fill out and mail anyways.

So when i opened the file the first time it said what the photo i attached said- download Adobe reader. So I did... Only to be told by Adobe reader it had to be a windows or mac. WTF?

The IRS doesnt do this... I smell a lawsuit.

This person wrote the review healthcare gov exemption forms from Healthcare Gov and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Healthcare Gov to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was filling documents and forced tax. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Healthcare Gov for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments