1.7

Ever since I applied online for healt insurance via the healthcare.gov website, my family has received unsolicited phone calls and mailings.I thought this site was protected and our information was not being shared with third parties.

On a single day, I can and have received a total of 32 phone calls from 931-307-7433 (calls start at 0700hrs). The other numbers that come across my phone average about 7 to 10 calls per day. Here are those telephone numbers: 863-866-4987, 931-555-9874, 931-555-3166, 949-531-6650, 702-514-3040, 251-973-6414, 415-366-8500, 919-258-2122. This is absurd and unreal.

Why would they encourage us to use this website when there is obviously a data breech. My mail box is filled with rx cards, health insurance plans etc.

I decided to not go with certain health plans but the site obviously pushed it thru and now I get bills etc.It's crazy!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of healthcare gov website from Healthcare Gov and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Healthcare Gov to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Healthcare Gov for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Healthcare Gov?

Comments