untrained don't trust them, told me insurance was good to go ooops after a 4000 thousand dollar prescription was placed, recived and used come to find out I was not insured.Now I'm on the hook for over 4000 thousand dollars Need to write a hundred woods to submit this write about what how many word does it take to explain incompetent .

Looks like this *** site need a 100 words to submit how foolish how many words do you need to explain incompetents.Any don't go buy what the market place tells you remember its just a call center I'm sure with huge turnover probable needs a revamp by a company that knows the proper training advise to give

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Healthcare Gov and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about health insurance at Healthcare Gov was incompatant employees, incompetent representatives and employees Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Healthcare Gov.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Government and Politics category for more informed decision or compare Healthcare Gov to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Healthcare Gov?

Comments