My name is Kimiko Knight.My son's name is Andrew Somerville.

Since the beginning of the process in trying to attain insurance for my son, I have gotten NOTHING but inconsistency, and run around! I can not believe the lack of support, understanding and knowledge that is displayed between this agency and the insurance companies! I am over and beyond frustrated and upset. I am now in 2016 and I have NO clue who is my child's insurance carrier!

I need to have this issue resolved and I really need feedback on how this can be rectified.

I would love to hear back from someone.My e-mail address is miko99337@yahoo.com

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Healthcare Gov. The most disappointing about health insurance from Healthcare Gov was lack of accountability Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Healthcare Gov.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Government and Politics category for more informed decision or compare Healthcare Gov to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Healthcare Gov?

Comments