1.5

This is the first year I've gone thru the healthcare gov system.What a nightmare that I am still going thru.

I have sent my tax returns to them on three different occasions to verify my income. I was never notified if they received it or not, but regardless they are still hounding me for the same info yet again. They threatened to take away my $199 tax credit for months, then my UPMC ins. carrier contacted me as well and within a few mts.

my credit was taken away and I was charged the full amt from UPMC. So I start all over again, apply get a $205 credit and they want proof of my income from year 2015 but I'm applying for help based on what I think I will make in 2016. They will get their proof for year 2016 when I file my taxes next year. Here I am a few mts later they are calling, sending emails, letters, and again contacted my insurance carrier that they are taking my credit away.

I am so fed up with this nightmare and being hounded over and over again.

There's no one that you can talk nor anyone that will listen, except for their employees that read their questions and answers from a script.I have spent so much time, effort, and energy on this system and I'm still being threatened by them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of healthcare gov account. Healthcare Gov needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned healthcare gov account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Healthcare Gov.

Had an Experience with Healthcare Gov?

Comments

Secaucus, New Jersey, United States #1242327

All that we have problems should boycott the system by not registering for 2017.Let's see what they are gonna do.

I had the same nightmare as you so.

Obamacare is a system that does not work. It is a disaster and not affordable.

I wish that never ever existed.We were living in peace until this come to this country.

Amarillo, Texas, United States #1217006

Yes, definitely remember this come November. If the American people put a supporter of Obamacare in office, this fiasco will only get a trillion times worse. There are tens of thousands of Americans who have already ended up with no insurance at all after paying thousands in premiums because of the outrageous mistakes made by these idiots working at the healthcare marketplace.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1216426

Remember this come November.