Same issue, gov.com website says my doctors accept the planssss...Fortunatly ,,, i call my doctors BEFORE signing up and they in fact DO NOT take any of these plans !!!!

I have been trying to get health insurance for about two weeks and the 800 number doesnt help either.or a i have spent more than 8 hours on line trying to find a company that will accept this *** health care and still nothing. Calling doctors all day to see if they take insurance is another waste of time that only doctors have.

it seems like we live in a society that cant even help the people that try to help themselves or ask for help!this forced obama care is for the birds to put it nicely.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Obamacare.

Had an Experience with Healthcare Gov?

Comments

4HealthyExchange

Hi, insurance plans not covering the doctors you want or need to see is a serious problem we’re seeing with some of the plans offered by Healthcare.gov.

Under your current plan, what kinds of trouble are you having accessing your doctors?

Feel free to message us directly if you’d like.Through personal stories, we’re trying to show Congress the problems people are having after they’ve enrolled in a State Health Exchange program.