I applied over 2 months ago and my application is still pending. First they said they didn't receive my proof of open enrollment, so I uploaded it again.

Then they said because I uploaded it again, it 'started the process over'. They have now acknowledged they have received everything they need, yet my application is still in pending status and I still have no insurance. They keep telling me to wait 7-10 days. When I advise them I need to go to the doctor, they tell me to call 911!

Agents and supervisors are rude, condescending and of no assistance. In fact, I don't really think I have spoken to a supervisor. One of the first agents I spoke with said I was not able to speak to a supervisor and to not call and check on the status of my application. I should just wait.

After 3 more calls (and several weeks) I demanded a supervisor. I'm pretty sure it was the same agent I spoke with. She then gave me her supervisor and if he's a 'senior supervisor', this organization is in trouble. His name was Andrew Johnson who gave me some B.S.

number to call that was a goose chase.

I have gotten the run-around every time I have called and am at a loss to what I do now. Does anyone know of a phone number I can call to get some resolution?

Review about: Healthcare Gov Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: No resolution, Had to call repeatedly for months, Unprofessional and incompetent.

Comments

This is just government bureaucracy at its worse. Unable to cancel policy immediately on phone.

No communication between Keystone/Blue Cross and the Marketplace. They could have forwarded my letter or called me or returned my letter. Marketplace phone reps are very rude and snooty. So weird for a government agency that handles something as important as health insurance.

They have quite the attitude. It has changed my opinion on Obamacare.

#1520631

Check out https://www.unitedbenefitsinsurance.com/ they have short term medical plans and they generally don't overcharge for prescriptions. They also have agents that have been in the health insurance game for a while so maybe they can answer some of your questions.See results today!