Las Vegas, Nevada
1.7

Ever since I applied online for healt insurance via the healthcare.gov website, my family has received unsolicited phone calls and mailings.I thought this site was protected and our information was not being shared with third parties.

On a single day, I can and have received a total of 32 phone calls from 931-307-7433 (calls start at 0700hrs). The other numbers that come across my phone average about 7 to 10 calls per day. Here are those telephone numbers: 863-866-4987, 931-555-9874, 931-555-3166, 949-531-6650, 702-514-3040, 251-973-6414, 415-366-8500, 919-258-2122. This is absurd and unreal.

Why would they encourage us to use this website when there is obviously a data breech. My mail box is filled with rx cards, health insurance plans etc.

I decided to not go with certain health plans but the site obviously pushed it thru and now I get bills etc.It's crazy!!!

Review about: Healthcare Gov Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Healthcare Gov?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Social Security Administration - Www.social security Administraton Social Security Administration "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..." Read more Healthcare Gov - Bad experience with the market place Healthcare Gov "The market place put me in a plan With$500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket with Blue Cross and Blue shield. Then when I received the letter it was a..." Read more Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - Review in Government and Politics category Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "My husband, a Vietnam Veteran, passed away on November 13th, 2016. He was 100 percent service connected for disability. He was diagnosed with AL Amyloidosis caused by agent Orange exposure...." Read more Healthcare Gov - Web site has not worked for me for THREE YEARS Healthcare Gov "In 2015, I could not complete my enrollment online. I gave up. I was automatically re-enrolled for 2015. For 2016 I could not review and complete my enrollment. I needed..." Read more Bacteria/fungus INSIDE FERRERO ROCHER 2017 Ferrero Rocher "Got a box of ferrero rochers on the 21st of July (expire September 2017) in Australia. Took a *** out of one of them so it spilt in half then..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more