Las Vegas, Nevada

Ever since I applied online for healt insurance via the healthcare.gov website, my family has received unsolicited phone calls and mailings.I thought this site was protected and our information was not being shared with third parties.

Related: Healthcare Gov - Healthcare.gov says I "cancelled" my insurance even though I paid all 12 months

On a single day, I can and have received a total of 32 phone calls from 931-307-7433 (calls start at 0700hrs). The other numbers that come across my phone average about 7 to 10 calls per day. Here are those telephone numbers: 863-866-4987, 931-555-9874, 931-555-3166, 949-531-6650, 702-514-3040, 251-973-6414, 415-366-8500, 919-258-2122. This is absurd and unreal.

Why would they encourage us to use this website when there is obviously a data breech. My mail box is filled with rx cards, health insurance plans etc.

I decided to not go with certain health plans but the site obviously pushed it thru and now I get bills etc.It's crazy!!!

Review about: Healthcare Gov Application.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Healthcare Gov Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Healthcare Gov?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.