Review about Healthcare Gov Application from Las Vegas, Nevada

Ever since I applied online for healt insurance via the website, my family has received unsolicited phone calls and mailings.I thought this site was protected and our information was not being shared with third parties.

On a single day, I can and have received a total of 32 phone calls from 931-307-7433 (calls start at 0700hrs). The other numbers that come across my phone average about 7 to 10 calls per day. Here are those telephone numbers: 863-866-4987, 931-555-9874, 931-555-3166, 949-531-6650, 702-514-3040, 251-973-6414, 415-366-8500, 919-258-2122. This is absurd and unreal.

Why would they encourage us to use this website when there is obviously a data breech. My mail box is filled with rx cards, health insurance plans etc.

I decided to not go with certain health plans but the site obviously pushed it thru and now I get bills etc.It's crazy!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Healthcare Gov Application
Review category
Government and Politics
review #792236

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Healthcare Gov? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Healthcare Gov. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Healthcare Gov.
Filing a new complaint about