I was so excited with the AHA was enacted. I earn very little as a professor and the state college where I am employed refuses to provide us with health coverage.

There has not been more than three months in a row when I have received the proper tax credits. They are constantly being removed and Humana keeps attempting to bill me for premiums that I cannot afford. I am often left with no health insurance and/or premiums that I cannot pay. I even contacted by State Congressman, Ted Deutch and he was not able to resolve these issues.

The facts are that the health insurance companies receive reimbursement from the government whether you access your health insurance or not.

They are greedy, disgusting corporations that have used the AHA as a feeding ground to collect government reimbursements without providing the services that are legally obligated to provided. The once who suffer the most are those like me, who have limited incomes. The AHA is NOT working.

It needs to be discontinued. For profit insurance companies need to be put out of business and affordable health care MUST be made available to all needy American citizens.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 08, 2016.

Comments