I called to "get a quote" from the healthcare.gov website. The next day I recieved 63 phone calls!!! I have tried blocking everyone that comes though but its tricky since this phone is my personal and business phone.

ALSO...I have been hung up on By the Allied Insurance company when they repeatedly transfer you and you end up across the ocean and get some guy that obviously hates women and/or America.

Every MALE that I have spoken with so far (11) has been snotty and condescending. I may end up having to change the phone number I have had for 12 years!!!

DO NOT CALL THIS WEBSITE>>....

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 22, 2016.

Comments

Overland Park, Kansas, United States #1176769

If you will recall, about 3 yrs ago when this healthcare marketplace website was first set up, it was a total disaster and completely dysfunctional. Now add to that the disastrous, dysfunctional, rude and uneducated morons working for this government agency, and the American people don't have a prayer of anything being accurate and beneficial as far as their health insurance. Vote for whoever you wish in the upcoming election, that is your right, but don't expect things to get any better if we put a supporter of this program in the White House.