Had to call three or four times to update information. Spent hours on the phone trying to even sign up for coverage, because they wouldn't listen to what I was saying and kept misunderstanding me and because of the misunderstanding said I was not eligible.

Honestly, how hard is it to understand that 1. I no longer have a job and 2. I made X amount of money at my job from Jan to May. Really?!?!

You. Don't understand that?!!? They kept believing I had a job. Took me talking to 4 or 5 people before they could understand my situation (which was a very basic situation).

Updated my address 3 or 4 times with them which they obviously still don't have on file because they keep asking for my old address. They told me i was not eligible for coverage in 2017 so I wasn't going to have coverage, fine. I thought we were done. WHY would you tell me I wont have coverage and then try to GIVE ME COVERAGE.

HOW IS THAT NOT ***! Called to very that with them only to find later they were planning on deducting my plan again in 2017 based on OLD information from 2016 which I told them 3 times did NOT apply for 2017. Is my old employer just going to give me the same amount of money they gave me in 2016 for 2017 WHEN I"M NO LONGER EMPLOYED?!?

If I could sue these people for being *** I would. This is ridiculous.

Product or Service Mentioned: Healthcare Gov Customer Care.

Preferred solution: No more mistakes and update my information correctly unless you really donT .

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 30, 2016.

Comments

Amarillo, Texas, United States #1266042

Considering the mentality (or should I say the lack thereof) of these people working at the marketplace, it is not surprising at all what you have experienced. Hopefully Trump will get this mess repealed.