They double charged me for my premium and will not issue a refund for 30-45 Days.They have just cut me short on my rent.

When I told her what happened, she said "Everyone says that". On top of that they dropped my doctor without notifying me. I can now only get primary physicians from the clinics that treat people like cattle instead of going to the doctor I have been with for 2 years.

I have been paying extra for something that I can't even use!Maybe Florida Blue, if this is a constant complaint you should look into your services, and not the customers who are complaining!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of healthcare gov customer care from Healthcare Gov. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Healthcare Gov to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no understanding of my problem, lack professionalism, forced healthcare and dropped my doctor without notification. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Healthcare Gov for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Healthcare Gov?

Comments