Centerville, Utah

Just so everyone knows they do not use real names they are sir names, I called and talked to a supervisor named William that was very disrespectful and rude.I have 2 applications that were created by them on in 2014 and then they created a new one the end of 2014 to add my child on it.

I have not been able to get my other tax form for the previous application I cannot even access in the website.

He told me he would mail it out again and basically told me that it was *** I created 2 applications and that when I do receive the form I need good luck on getting anything on my return.......I am beyond pissed right now.I cannot believe something ran by the government is so f****d up.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of healthcare gov website. Healthcare Gov needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned healthcare gov website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Healthcare Gov.

Comments

I had an incident this week with a supervisor at the healthcare marketplace like I was bothering her when this lrogram has my enrollment screwed up and cancelled it. They dont know what they are doing and lie.

Saginaw, Michigan, United States #948619

We applied and we're told that to get the Bronze plan that it would be $600 a month with a $10,000 deductible for myself and my husband.We are self employed since last October and told her that we couldn't afford that much, we were told "too bad" it's the law.

He said okay, give us the Gold plan, she said, you can't afford that.

He said, What difference does it make, I just won't make my house payment to pay for it, but wait...we won't have a house to send the bill to..she hung up but, was extremely rude the entire time.Still uninsured.