Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Our 25 year old son wasted about 3 hours trying to buy healthcare on the ACA site.Endless do-loops, re-entering the same info over and over.

On the phone, exchanging emails with them, to no avail. He can't buy a policy and no one can tell him why. What a colossal failure our government has created. Please offer us a public option and get big business out of health care.

Our 25 year old son wasted about 3 hours trying to buy healthcare on the ACA site. Endless do-loops, re-entering the same info over and over. On the phone, exchanging emails with them, to no avail.

He can't buy a policy and no one can tell him why.What a colossal failure our government has created.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Healthcare Gov. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Healthcare Gov to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was system is broken. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Healthcare Gov health insurance plan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Healthcare Gov?

Comments

"Please offer us a public option and get big business out of health care."

Those who call themselves 'government', and so-called 'media', the fake 'right' fake 'left' do not work for you and never have.They have gotten away with it all, because you bought their act for centuries.

'government' is a fraud, 'insurance' is a scam and 'life' as you know it is a lie from start to finish. What part of 400 trillion in bogus 'debt', mass immigrant swarms, or the fact that you are being sprayed have you missed.

Inform yourself, be clear that No one is going to stop them for you.thezog.info and holodomorinfo do.t com

"Please offer us a public option and get big business out of health care."