In order to re-register for 2015, I have already wasted 2 hours going through every single step, answering the same questions over and over, only to have the *** thing crash three (3) times and tell me that the system isn't working.This raises the level of government ineptitude to new heights.

Now I will have to call and waste who knows how much time talking to someone who will refer me back to the website!So, in addition to wasting time, and I am looking to spend about 35% more on my (mediocre, high-deductible) insurance, which by the way doesn't include my children's pediatricians anymore.

Review about: Healthcare Gov Website.

Reason of review: Crappy website.

Preferred solution: I want to complete the registration on the phone for once and for all!.

Had an Experience with Healthcare Gov?

Comments

Social Security Administration - Www.social security Administraton Social Security Administration "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..." Read more FEMA - Completely useless FEMA "Where to start. Im a paramedic and during Rita and Ike they denied my family assistance even though they evacuated and I had to stay behind and work because i..." Read more Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - MASSIVE AGENT ORANGE COVER UP Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "I am a Vietan Vet. This was a totally senseless war against a country that was zero threat to the US. The US used tactics far worse than Syria..." Read more Healthcare Gov - Customer Care Review Healthcare Gov "The website doesnt verify my identify. I called experian, but the website doesnt give me a number so Experian can't verify my identity. I called the healthmarket.gov costumer service #..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more