My employer used to pay my health care..until the "affordable care act".Cheaper for my employer who is a small business owner.

Took forever to get signed up number one and now got taxes done and guess what?? The Federal tax credit incorrect.."they (Feds) payed me to much towards my credit..now owe $1345.00 to IRS!! WTF??? When sign up they figure this *** out to make it "affordable".

I have less health insurance for WAY more than before and got SCREWED on taxes!!!

Thanks for nothin!!Will just suffer in agony next year forget this-will pay penalty.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of healthcare gov obamacare-the affordable care act from Healthcare Gov. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1350 and wants Healthcare Gov to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lies i was told, premiums double in 1 year and no one cares. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Healthcare Gov for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Healthcare Gov?

Comments

Chico, California, United States #1157529

Refuse payment, kick out congress for treason-SECEDE

God help us all if Hillary Clinton gets elected.She would be even worse than Obama when it comes to the Affordable Care Act.

Your premiums would escalate to more than your mortgage and car payment combined. If this disastrous plan is not repealed, people will start losing their homes because of Obamacare, if they haven't already.

And would Obama and Clinton care?***, no.

The "Affordable" Care Act is Obama's "Final Solution" to destroy the American people by forcing them into financial ruin.