I was appalled to see that in order to automatically be eligible for a healthcare subsidy (tax credit) for insurance for a full year, you need to give the IRS permission to review your income for five years.If you do not, there is a warning that appears saying this can affect your eligibility.

Then you are given the choice of how many years the IRS can review your income from one year to five. Again, if you do not choose five - you are given a warning. I chose one year as that is the only year for which I am enrolling and requesting a subsidy. I was approved only for three months in 2016!!!

In March, I have to verify my income and provide a pile of paperwork. Can we say this intimidation and another example of IRS over-reach?????!!!!! What is going on here?

Not acceptable at all.I am going to contact my Congressman.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of healthcare gov insurance plan. Healthcare Gov needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned healthcare gov insurance plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Healthcare Gov.

Had an Experience with Healthcare Gov?

Comments