Aside from being yelled at, laughed at, and lied to, they "lost" my application, which was wrongfully denied.I have the message in my login stating that I was denied.

When I called to find out why, no one could give me an answer, because I met all of the criteria, which they admitted. However, they told me that my application ID does not exist. And since I was calling over the "60 days allotted" (which states 90 days on the denial letter), there was nothing they could do for me. Admitting that it must have been a system glitch that I was denied in the first place and then that my application was "lost", they still would not override the system and allow me to enroll.

This being said, the super-supervisor (their words, not mine) told me that they would look into it and for me to call back.When I did, no one had solved anything and said that they weren't going to.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of healthcare gov insurance plan. Healthcare Gov needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned healthcare gov insurance plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Healthcare Gov.

Had an Experience with Healthcare Gov?

Comments