Apart from the clitch the system had,, when i started out with the obamacare everything was smoothly sailing I was glad i finaly had affordable insurance coverage, then suddenly to no avail things start going left,policy cancel.. market place didnt had the subsidy,, coventry cancel insurance nonpayment of polcy, tax credit,and market place didnt applied the credit or was not able to get the subsidy when i called on the renewal date, dont have the subsidy anymore,, just a complete mess market place they the head dont know what the tail doing, im supposed to feel healthy when call maket place instead, i feel sick when i called the market place

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of healthcare gov customer care from Healthcare Gov. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Healthcare Gov to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of accountability. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Healthcare Gov for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Healthcare Gov?

Comments

The worst *** customer service ever!How even they can say: "I'm sorry, but I don't see this policy in the system"?

This is extremely unprofessional!

I am working with my customer on a new application and in order to confirm his personal information I made a conference between me, him and marketplace representative (I will not say the name) and she hang up!Can you imagine?