I called in to the phone number listed for healthcare.gov and was told by the computerized woman that my hold time would be about 20 minutes.I thought it was a little long but I decided it would be worth the wait.

40 minutes went by and I put it on speaker phone and went about my day. after a total of 2.4 HOURS on hold a rep finally answered the phone. I was able to talk to her for a minute and she asked me to wait a moment for her to pull up a different page and I said sure. After that a co-worker asked me a question which I put down the phone and answered(no longer than 15 sec) after which the rep hung up on me.

So let me get this strait... I waited 2.4 hours to talk to you and you can not wait more than 10-15 seconds for me?

This is big government at its finest, we should let them be in charge of EVERYTHING!This world would be such a glorious place.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of healthcare gov account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Healthcare Gov needs to "repeal obamacare" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned healthcare gov account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Healthcare Gov.

Had an Experience with Healthcare Gov?

Comments