First of all, I have been insured through the Marketplace roughly five months ago and it was terrible and veeery time-consuming to get signed up initially.Today I had to call them again because my online login doesn't work (it never did and had to verify that it was really me, which did not work, so I still cannot access the online platform) and also they have a typo regarding my eligibility in their system (March 13, instead of March 31).
I WAS ON THE PHONE FOR FOUR HOURS AND 15 MINUTES!!! I called the original healthcare.org phone number three times this Wednesday afternoon (25 mins waiting period each time) and one lady even hung up on me when I asked for a supervisor). They have all documents I can provide on file already, but want me to send them everything AGAIN!!! Can you believe that?!
I literally asked if she was serious about the request that she wants me to send them the documents she has access to and she sad, "yes Sir, unfortunately you have to mail us the documents again". WHAT THE *** ***!!! She was suggesting I could upload them online, which leads to the second problem that did not get solved. I called the number for the online ID verification FOUR TIMES.
Three times they hung up on me (btw, the times the same lady!!! I greeted her with, "Hello, It's Wolfgang again, the guy you hung up on five minutes ago" and she did not say anything in return. Interestingly she was giving me different names all the time, so apparently it doesn't make sense to file a complaint, cause they don't give you their real name. Anyway, the forth attempt led to the result that I need to mail them my ID AGAIN, even though they have it on file, because the verification didn't work out (see the picture, of course I removed my last name).
Since initially I had to mail them all my stuff TWICE (according to them, one letter got lost), I have decided to have some fun myself and I will simply make the ten copies of all the things they requested and send ten envelopes with the exact same material and post its, saying that apparently they cannot get enough of the same information, so every representative who's interested can have his or her very personal copy of my ***).
I hereby promise that I will vote for any Republican who can guarantee they tear down that useless institution!!!That service in combination with a mediocre insurance for 382 bucks per month is unacceptable!
More Review Details
|Scholarship, Grants and Programs|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unable to verify identity
- Waiting time
- Unable to solve problem
- Hung up after asking for supervisor
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Improve service quality or quit your job immediately!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Marketplace Account
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last September 12th driving on the highway i-35 SB when an unidentified object hit my windshield while going 70 mph. I was going from Austin to San Antonio and had..."
- "The market place put me in a plan With$500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket with Blue Cross and Blue shield. Then when I received the letter it was a..."
- "my grandmother has been paying on a life insurance policy for over 7 years and the amount was only $3000.00. so we decided to take a reduced payment to..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "Hi! I'm from Brazil and a few days ago I bought some games as a gift for a friend in a store in Kissimmee-FL. I bought the Assassin's Creed 4..."
- "I was ripped off by a company in China called PROMO-NEWA.COM. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!! They sold me FAKE MICRO SD CARDS. They promised to send Sandisk 64gb micro..."