Kissimmee, Florida
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

First of all, I have been insured through the Marketplace roughly five months ago and it was terrible and veeery time-consuming to get signed up initially.Today I had to call them again because my online login doesn't work (it never did and had to verify that it was really me, which did not work, so I still cannot access the online platform) and also they have a typo regarding my eligibility in their system (March 13, instead of March 31).

I WAS ON THE PHONE FOR FOUR HOURS AND 15 MINUTES!!! I called the original healthcare.org phone number three times this Wednesday afternoon (25 mins waiting period each time) and one lady even hung up on me when I asked for a supervisor). They have all documents I can provide on file already, but want me to send them everything AGAIN!!! Can you believe that?!

I literally asked if she was serious about the request that she wants me to send them the documents she has access to and she sad, "yes Sir, unfortunately you have to mail us the documents again". WHAT THE *** ***!!! She was suggesting I could upload them online, which leads to the second problem that did not get solved. I called the number for the online ID verification FOUR TIMES.

Three times they hung up on me (btw, the times the same lady!!! I greeted her with, "Hello, It's Wolfgang again, the guy you hung up on five minutes ago" and she did not say anything in return. Interestingly she was giving me different names all the time, so apparently it doesn't make sense to file a complaint, cause they don't give you their real name. Anyway, the forth attempt led to the result that I need to mail them my ID AGAIN, even though they have it on file, because the verification didn't work out (see the picture, of course I removed my last name).

Since initially I had to mail them all my stuff TWICE (according to them, one letter got lost), I have decided to have some fun myself and I will simply make the ten copies of all the things they requested and send ten envelopes with the exact same material and post its, saying that apparently they cannot get enough of the same information, so every representative who's interested can have his or her very personal copy of my ***).

I hereby promise that I will vote for any Republican who can guarantee they tear down that useless institution!!!That service in combination with a mediocre insurance for 382 bucks per month is unacceptable!

Review about: Healthcare Gov Account.

Preferred solution: Improve service quality or quit your job immediately!.

I didn't like: Unable to verify identity, Incompetence, Waiting time, Unable to solve problem, Hung up after asking for supervisor.

Had an Experience with Healthcare Gov?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion