Smethport, Pennsylvania

I have been trying to get access to my account on line for two years.I don't receive emails to reset password when you click on the link.

If I do receive an email to reset password it tells me I need a link to verify email which is no where to be found on the site. Every rep tells you something different. I have been on the phone numerous times with no

results. Today they told me to create a new account, then it tells me I already have one.

This website does not work properly. You should receive an email within 24 hours to reset password and there should be a link to click on to verify email.

Who on this phone knows what they are doing.Information given to you is different with every rep you talk to.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Healthcare Gov. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Healthcare Gov.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Government and Politics category for more informed decision or compare Healthcare Gov to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Healthcare Gov?

Comments