Justin, Texas
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

To start The agent helping me didn't spell my name right and didn't fill in all the information.Now after fixing that the marketplace asks for citizenship and income records to verify.

I have sent them Multiple time enough information to verify both and keep getting the run around. I specifically asked a supervisor if the documents I was sending were acceptable and was told yes on two different occasions. Now I am still be asked to send this information in. How much sensitive information do they really need.

The documents are more than the IRS has asked for in the past and is more than enough for anyone with half a brain to steal my identity let alone verify I am a citizen of this country making the amount I make. Something really needs to change. Everywhere you look you can find a list of documents you should NEVER send online or through the mail. This is exactly what they ask you to do.

I am not looking forward to the 8 months of *** I had last year when someone tried to file taxes under my name.I don't appriciate being lied to nor the fact I could file for sciocal security and get it with less hassle.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of background information. Healthcare Gov needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned background information in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Healthcare Gov.

Had an Experience with Healthcare Gov?

Comments