My husband passed May 11, I called to notify you, I *** that took the call canceled the plan and reissued a plan for me. She told me my plan would be effective May 12 NOT SO!

My plan does not start until July 1! I have been without my medications for over a month now and because my condition is not viewed as life threatening they won't help. I have been fighting for over a month to get this fixed with help from Blue Cross.

I have very detailed notes of the dates, times, names and information from every call, including who hung up on me and who told me I didn't know what I was talking about. I have RA and have been without my meds and my condition is getting worse.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Helpmenow2016 stated that there is a room for improvement of any of the people or processes. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of healthcare gov customer care. Healthcare Gov needs to "i want my coverage and i want it before july 1 and back dated to may 12" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned healthcare gov customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Healthcare Gov.

Comments